Vittorio by Polygon is a collection of high-rise residences in Burnaby’s enviable Metrotown neighbourhood. With a distinctive design and celebrated location, Vittorio offers a stylish new landmark for Metrotown living. Discover inspiration all around you, from the fresh contemporary interiors and iconic architecture to the fashionable and vibrant community that surrounds Vittorio.
Looking for a place to host a meeting or unwind? The Vittorio Club is an ideal urban oasis, with a residents-only media and billiards lounge, meeting rooms and a central green courtyard, as well as a gymnasium for court activities.
Superb Style, Thoughtful Design
After an impressive arrival through tree-lined streets and a gleaming overheight lobby, step into your fully air-conditioned home that comes with the latest designer touches. Host a dinner party from your gourmet kitchen, complete with stone countertops and full-height natural stone tile backsplashes that are stylish and durable. Open the door to your generous balcony and watch the urban story unfold. Or refresh and recharge in your spa-inspired ensuite. At Vittorio, every inch of the interior has been carefully considered to create a harmonious living experience.
- Living areas are finished in durable wood-style laminate flooring, while soft carpeting in bedrooms puts comfort underfoot
- Thoughtfully designed kitchens with soft-close cabinets, sleek under-cabinet lighting and built-in recycling bins
- Retreat to the master ensuite, rich in design and detail with oversized vanity mirrors, recessed lighting and convenient undermount sinks
- Luxurious bathrooms with oversized spa-style showers, complete with frameless doors, rain shower heads, and integrated bench seating (most homes)
- Enjoy the added service of an on-site resident manager
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
Just a stone’s throw from Metropolis at Metrotown, residents of Vittorio enjoy first-class access to British Columbia’s largest shopping and entertainment complex, featuring over 450 brand-name retailers along with exotic cuisines from around the world. Excellent transport links such as an expanded bus terminal and the convenient SkyTrain network with upgraded stations will take you to downtown Vancouver in just 15 minutes, giving you even more options to commute and explore. Central Park, Deer Lake Park and BCIT are also just a short ride away.
Polygon Vittorio Tower Ltd.