Set between the forested slopes of Mount Fromme and Mount Seymour, Taluswood is located in an outdoor wonderland that’s just 25 minutes from downtown Vancouver. What’s more, this Whistler-inspired community is perfectly positioned within a walkable neighbourhood. Schools, parks and Lynn Valley’s established urban village, full of shops and amenities, are all just steps from home.
The Best Reason to Stay Indoors
When you’re not busy experiencing nature at your doorstep, look forward to coming home to a space that has you also appreciating life indoors. Open floorplans focus on a gleaming kitchen that features stainless steel appliances, a hand-set marble backsplash, and exquisite quartz countertops. Clever conveniences like USB plugs with built-in phone jacks simplify life, and serene outdoor patios and decks satisfy the need for space.
- Rich laminate flooring sets the tone for tasteful design throughout main living areas
- Entertain guests on your private deck or patio
- Spa-inspired ensuites offer a luxurious oversized shower with frameless shower doors, a rain shower head with wand, a built-in toiletries niche, and integrated bench seating (some homes)
- Attractive and durable quartz countertops accented by Grohe faucets
- Gourmet kitchens with sleek stainless steel appliances by Fisher & Paykel and Kitchen Aid coordinate beautifully
- Laundry is effortless with a full-sized washer and dryer
- A dog washing station in the parkade creates the perfect rinsing area after a day on the neighbourhood trails
Polygon Taluswood Homes Ltd.