The two intimate buildings at Stanton House surround a lush 5,000-square-foot courtyard in a quiet neighbourhood. Situated just 400 metres from Burquitlam SkyTrain Station along the Evergreen Extension, this community is ideal for commuters and families alike. Explore Lougheed Town Centre just one stop away, and arrive in Vancouver within 25 minutes, stress-free.
Light, Bright and Distinctly Modern
Showcasing West Coast contemporary architecture, Stanton House is distinctive with prominent red brickwork, horizontal lines and low-pitched roofs. Inside, the homes feature open-plan layouts, kitchens with sleek stainless steel appliances, and spacious balconies or patios for outdoor entertaining.
- Both West and East buildings surround a lush landscaped courtyard with thoughtful trellis detailing and bench seating
- Rich laminate flooring sets the tone for tasteful design in living, kitchen and dining areas
- Enjoy outdoor living with a deck or a spacious patio (ground-floor homes)
- Nine-foot ceilings in living and dining rooms create an elegant, airy ambience
- Ensuites feature luxurious showers with spa benches and double sinks (some homes), smooth engineered stone countertops and polished chrome faucets by Grohe
- Ground-floor homes include direct access from the street and wired-in alarm systems
- Sleek stainless steel kitchen appliances and flat-panel cabinetry with polished chrome pulls
- A dog washing area in the parkade is perfect after a day at the neighbourhood park
- Enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped residents-only fitness studio and a relaxing lounge overlooking the courtyard
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
Polygon Stanton House Ltd.