Located in the heart of Coquitlam Town Centre just steps from the convenient Lincoln SkyTrain station, Sophora at the Park by Polygon combines the energy of the city and the serenity of a residential neighbourhood. Discover an iconic tower surrounded by exciting amenities, and a refreshing lifestyle in natural harmony.
Priced from $689,900
Ask about our limited-time $25,000 designer home shopping spree.
By registering, you will be among the first to receive the latest news, exclusive offers and community updates.
Soothing Interiors, Spectacular Outlook
A new landmark on Coquitlam’s horizon, Sophora at the Park will mark the streetscape with impressive architectural details and an overheight grand lobby. Inside, an array of residents-only amenities and impressive social spaces await to indulge you and your guests. As the striking architecture of the tower optimizes natural light and views, many residences benefit from spectacular views of Mt. Baker, surrounding green space and more. Air-conditioned interiors and light-filled rooms exemplify sophisticated design with gourmet kitchens, spa-inspired ensuites and thoughtful details.
- Striking modern architecture with dramatic details including an iconic entry canopy, perforated metallic panels and staggered balconies.
- Gourmet kitchens with engineered stone counters, undermount sinks, custom cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, mosaic marble backsplashes and integrated brand-name appliances.
- Keep cool in the warmer months with an air-cooling system.
- Ensuites feature custom cabinetry and premium finishings including a luxurious oversized spa-style shower with frameless doors, a rain shower head plus a shower wand, and integrated bench seating.
- Generous decks for outdoor living.
- Some homes enjoy views of the North Shore Mountains, Mount Baker and surrounding green space.
- A long list of residents-only amenities includes a fitness studio, social lounge, games library, landscaped podium, barbeque patio and more.
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
An Effortless Way of Life
What makes Coquitlam so unique is also what makes it such a great place to live. Urban in spirit, and sustainable at heart, it connects you to the essence of the West Coast. Try on the latest fashion at nearby Coquitlam Shopping Centre, enjoy an evening stroll in one of the surrounding picturesque parks, or simply hop on the SkyTrain network to explore downtown Vancouver. Coquitlam is a city where your days are as rich in shopping, dining and entertainment, as they are in trees, trails and parks.
Polygon Sophora Tower Ltd.