3 & 4 Bedroom Townhomes in the Growing Community of Squamish
A stunning collection of West Coast contemporary townhomes built for today’s outdoor adventurist families in Squamish: homes with three and four bedrooms and spacious layouts that focus on creating a sense of community. With unique features such as overheight garages to fit all your gear, Seven Peaks is unlike anywhere else.
Enjoy a life surrounded by nature. The nearby mountains and ocean beckon, and charming downtown Squamish is a short drive or bike ride away. An ice rink, a pool, a public park and a network of trails are just steps away from your door. Plus, Whistler is only a 40-minute drive away, and Vancouver is less than an hour away.
Come Home To Nature
Warm wood detailing and cultured stone add sophistication to the exteriors, while durable shingles add an inviting style befitting this West Coast setting. The homes at Seven Peaks are surrounded by trails that connect to nature and the community. Come home and relax with family in the the open-planned living areas or entertain friends in the gourmet kitchens featuring sleek stainless steel appliances and sizable islands.
- West Coast contemporary architecture with durable shingles, warm wood detailing and cultured stone
- Host a barbecue in the yard or soak up the sun on your private deck
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and a sizable island create an atmosphere of everyday luxury
- Spa-inspired ensuite bathrooms with a rain shower head and integrated bench seating
- Expansive open-concept interiors and bright, sun-filled homes with plenty of windows
- Spacious garages accommodate two cars side by side, plus plenty of room to store outdoor gear
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
Polygon Seven Peaks Ltd.