Discover a West Coast contemporary community of 117 homes right across the street from Lonsdale Quay. With sweeping views of downtown Vancouver to the south and the stunning North Shore mountains to the north, these homes are laid out with elegance and style. Enjoy living in the epicentre of it all, with excellent restaurants, fabulous shopping, and fresh produce and delicacies from the market, plus museums, art galleries and ample festivals. Or find tranquility and stillness above the liveliness of your neighbourhood by retreating to the landscaped second-floor podium, or to your private balcony.
Contemporary Homes with Unparalleled Style
Designed by Nigel Baldwin and DYS Architecture, Promenade has West Coast tastes in mind with a refined brick and glass facade, metal cladding in soft silvery tones and warm wood-style accents. From one bedrooms to penthouse suites, Promenade’s homes come in a variety of unique floorplans that emphasize expansive open living. Engineered hardwood flooring and luxurious wool carpeting add elegance from the ground up. Integrated appliances in a gourmet kitchen and the generous use of marble in the ensuite add a true sense of decadence. Timeless materials – each chosen with style and discerning tastes in mind – are found throughout every home at Promenade.
- Enjoy vibrant retail on the ground level, walk to a number of restaurants, art galleries and shops, or hop on the SeaBus and be in downtown Vancouver in minutes
- Experience the elegant, airy ambience created by expansive main living areas
- Balconies ranging up to 700 square feet serve as wonderful spaces to entertain, relax and enjoy stunning sunset views
- Walk in style and comfort on premium engineered-wood flooring throughout living spaces, and on luxurious wool carpeting in bedrooms
- Smart contemporary kitchens with polished stone countertops with waterfall edges, a full-height tile backsplash, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances inspire culinary adventures and gourmet gatherings
- Step into an oasis in the master ensuite bathroom, which features imported marble floor tiles, floating cabinets and a European-style thermostatic shower featuring marble floor tiles, a ceiling rain shower head, a built-in niche for toiletries and integrated bench seating
- Stay organized with a spacious walk-in or walk-through master bedroom closet (most homes)
Polygon Promenade at The Quay Ltd.