Discover Prescott Commons, the final addition of contemporary apartment residences at the landmark community of Harvard Gardens. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of South Surrey and White Rock while surrounding yourself with East Coast architectural flair in the masterplanned community of Harvard Gardens.
Known for its beautiful beaches and highly rated local schools, this community offers a level of excellence with sophisticated residences and a 5-star residents-only clubhouse. The Rowing Club features an outdoor pool and spa, a gymnasium, a fitness studio, a screening room and more.
Everyday Elegance, in Every Detail
A four-storey collection of apartment residences with distinguished features, including red brick and stone cladding, and wrought-iron-inspired black metal detailing. Unique to Prescott Commons, an impressive central courtyard with extensive landscaping and meandering pathways naturally unites both buildings, enhancing the community atmosphere. The interiors feature contemporary open layouts, a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and decks or patios for outdoor living.
- Rich and durable laminate wood flooring unites the entry, living, kitchen and dining areas, and plush nylon carpet adds comfort in all bedrooms
- Overheight nine-foot foot ceilings add to the grandeur and flow
- Sleek stainless steel kitchen appliances and flat-panelled cabinetry with polished chrome pulls
- Retreat to sumptuous bathrooms and ensuites featuring designer-selected imported porcelain tile flooring and custom cabinetry with polished chrome pulls
- A second bathroom features engineered stone countertops and a walk-in shower stall with glass door or a bathtub (most homes)
- Do laundry with ease with the streamlined front-load washer and dryer
- Store bikes, outdoor gear or additional home items in an optional storage locker
- Enjoy membership to the exclusive Rowing Club, featuring over 9,000 square feet of resort-style amenities, directly across the street
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
Plan Plan A
630 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Plan Plan B
760 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Plan Plan B1
752 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Plan Plan C
735 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Plan Plan D
810 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Plan Plan D1
825 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Plan Plan E
830 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Plan Plan F
945 sq. ft. (approx)Download PDF
Discover the 20-Acre Masterplanned Community of Harvard Gardens
With a location between the coveted communities of Morgan Creek and Crescent Beach, and just one turn from the entry to Highway 99, Harvard Gardens' homeowners can travel in and out of town with ease. The heart and soul of Harvard Gardens is The Rowing Club, a resort-style amenity for the exclusive use of homeowners and their guests. Crafted in the same Ivy League-inspired architectural style as the rest of the community, residents will gather here to celebrate, entertain and unwind in comfort, any time of year, for any occasion. Whether it’s a low-key gathering in the great room, a friendly game of billiards or a leisurely swim on a warm summer day, residents will appreciate the privacy and variety within their own 5-star clubhouse.
Polygon Prescott Commons Ltd.