Introducing Pilothouse, a boutique collection of two and three bedroom waterfront apartment residences in the tranquil masterplanned community of Hampton Cove. Featuring distinct seaside architecture and modern interiors, these stylish homes range up to approximately 1,550 square feet and offer the perfect balance of space for entertaining along with the freedom of a lock-and-go lifestyle.
Nestled between a marina and golf course, walking and biking trails surround the neighbourhood, and a beautiful new riverside linear park will give residents a natural place to explore their own backyard. Pilothouse residents will also enjoy exclusive access to The Hampton Club, a private clubhouse featuring over 12,000 square feet of resort-style amenities.
By registering, you will be among the first to receive the latest news, exclusive offers and community updates.
Tranquil Homes on the Water
Come home to enjoy the sparkling sunset view from your deck, or relax in your spa-inspired ensuite bathroom. Recognizing that the kitchen is the heart of every home, Pilothouse residences include a gourmet kitchen, plentiful counter space and stainless steel appliances that will inspire you to cook like a master chef. Gather the whole family for a holiday meal and host friends with layouts designed for socializing. Large windows maximize the beautiful views right outside, and shower your home with light.
- Pilothouse makes a strong first impression with iconic seaside architecture featuring charming board and batten siding, stone detailing, and beautiful spacious decks
- Connect to nature with lush landscaping, meandering pathways, and an outdoor seating area with fireplace, wood trellises and direct access to the 16km waterfront Millennium Trail
- Discover the Hampton Club: 12,000 square feet of resort-style amenities, including an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness studio, gymnasium, great room, guest suites, and more
- Keep cool in the warmer months with a heat pump air conditioning system in your home
- Come home to soaring overheight ceilings, hardwood flooring, spa-ensuites and a gourmet kitchen with a custom island that’s perfect for entertaining
Discover the Waterfront Masterplanned Community of Hampton Cove
Living at Hampton Cove means belonging to a very special community. Walk your kids down the street to Nielson Grove Elementary, bike or stroll the stunning Millennium Trail, meet friends at the golf club or launch your boat from the marina that's just a stone’s throw from your front door.
Plus, enjoy the central hub of Hampton Cove: The Hampton Club, a private clubhouse featuring over 12,000 square feet of resort-style amenities. Located in the heart of the community, The Hampton Club features an outdoor pool and spa, a barbecue terrace, a fully equipped fitness studio, a gymnasium, guest suites for out-of-town visitors and an entertaining space ideal for large family gatherings. A truly exceptional place to play, relax and socialize.
The Lower Mainland's Best-Kept Secret
Ladner is an established yet somewhat hidden gem located on the south bank of the Fraser River, just 7 minutes from Richmond and 15 minutes from Vancouver. It’s a town with a little bit of everything: you can pick up fresh veggies at one of the many local organic farms, or shop to your heart's content at the nearby Tsawwassen Mills mall.
Summertime Sundays in Ladner buzz with the vibrant vendors and happy shoppers at the Ladner Farmers' Market – one of the largest in BC! With several excellent elementary and high schools, and myriad after-school activities in arts and athletics, Ladner is a fantastic place for families.
Polygon Pilothouse Ltd. This is not an offering for sale. Such an offering can only be made after a disclosure statement. E.&O.E