1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Waterfront Concrete Apartment Residences in Vancouver’s River District
Discover Currents at Water’s Edge, a collection of 141 residences in two iconic mid-rise buildings situated along the peaceful shores of the Fraser River. These waterfront homes are tailored to reflect the surrounding naturescape and to maximize vantage points. And, when you need to leave home, getting elsewhere from this central location will be effortless – just 7 minutes to Richmond, 10 minutes to Metrotown and 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver.
Generous Living Spaces with Quiet Elegance
Designed by renowned GBL Architects, the buildings’ contemporary facades pay tribute to the community’s heritage while being designed and built for the future. Inside, gourmet kitchens inspire at-home chefs with brand-name appliances and marble accents. Find solace and renewal in the spa-inspired ensuites with polished stone finishes, floating cabinetry and walk-in showers. Many of the homes feature generous patios in addition to sun-filled living spaces, creating a unique oasis for outdoor living.
- Rich wood-style laminate flooring in main living areas sets the tone for modern design throughout
- Premium panel-integrated stainless steel Energy Star appliances
- Experience a luxurious kitchen with engineered stone countertops and a marble tile backsplash
- Relax in the spa-inspired ensuite featuring a sleek stone countertop, a floating vanity mirror, and a spa-style frameless shower with a rain shower head and integrated bench seating
- Enjoy a residents-only fitness studio, a rooftop terrace with beautiful river views and a centrally located courtyard with a children’s play area
A Riverside Neighbourhood That’s Redefining Vancouver
River District is a meticulously planned waterfront community that unfolds naturally along the Fraser River. It’s a people-focused neighbourhood that offers an assortment of boutique shops, services and restaurants where people can mix and mingle and enjoy the open-air feel of the streets and plaza. Surrounding this great area are lush green spaces, from 10 acres of dedicated parks where the kids can play, to full-sized sports fields and tree-lined cycling paths. Steps from your door, a bustling community centre offers a wide variety of programs for all ages, including movie nights and art shows. From the scenic pier to the lively waterfront plaza, it’s no wonder River District is Vancouver’s favourite new place to call home.
Polygon Currents Homes Ltd.