British Columbia owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 27,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concrete high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single-family communities. With over three decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction and exceptional customer service
Polygon is looking for a part-time Sales Host/Hostess to work in our sales offices.
- Welcoming and offering hospitality to our visitors/purchasers and signing them in as guests
- Helping to establish rapport with our visitors/purchasers and gathering information about their current living situation or reason for purchasing
- Helping to maintain ‘Polygon Perfect’ presentations standards throughout our sales offices and display homes as they relate to merchandising, cleanliness, and organization
- Administrative duties including data entry, filing, and preparing brochures and welcome packages for new homeowners
- Helping to host at special events with respect to set-up, interacting with guests, and clean-up
- Representing Polygon in a professional manner
- Additional duties as required
- Comfort and enthusiasm for speaking with people of all walks for life from the public
- Naturally helpful, positive, and cheerful personality with a habit of being an excellent host
- Ability to adapt easily to different paces, personalities, and tasks
- Articulate, but relaxed communication style
- Professional demeanour and attire – 100% of the time
- No previous real estate experience needed
If we are a match
Polygon offers competitive pay along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with shortlisted candidates.