British Columbia owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 27,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concrete high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single-family communities. With over three decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction and exceptional customer service
Reporting to the Vice President Land, Polygon is looking for Land Analyst to provide research information and support to the Land Acquisitions team.
- Prepare competitive market analysis reports for selected product types and neighbourhoods.
- Preliminary investigation of development sites including site reconnaissance and confirmation of zoning and services.
- Working with the team to determine the highest and best use for sites.
- Preparation of detailed land maps in assigned areas indicating potential development sites, land sales, previous projects, competitive projects and other commercial and community land uses.
- Prepare reports and track upcoming Development Permit applications.
- Analyze upcoming community area land use plans and monitor changes to existing Official Community Plans
- Attend municipal council meetings, public hearings and community open houses.
- University level education (or equivalent)
- A team player with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Superior analytical skills and high level of computer proficiency
- Insured vehicle and valid BC Driver’s License
Polygon offers competitive salary and benefit packages along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with shortlisted candidates.