Set in the heart of the North Shore’s desirable Lower Lonsdale Waterfront District, you’ll find West Quay – Polygon’s latest collection of apartment residences offering a balanced lifestyle surrounded by city, water and mountain views.
This limited collection of one, two and three bedroom apartment homes reflects West Coast Contemporary architecture style. Inside, homes feature open living spaces and sophisticated interior design details including smooth stone counters, laminate wood flooring with radiant in-floor heating, custom cabinetry and sleek stainless steel appliances.
Situated across from Waterfront Park and just a short walk from the Lonsdale Quay, at West Quay you can have it all, and do it all. Go for dinner at one of the local hot spots including Anatoli Souvlaki, Burgoo, Gusto di Quattro or The District, or enjoy one of the many events held at The Shipyards – home of Tap & Barrel! Coffee shops abound and close access to the SeaBus, seawall and great shopping make this location second to none. Also nearby are the world-class adventure opportunities of the local mountains, top-ranked golf courses and convenient transit and commuter access to Vancouver’s bustling downtown core.
- Top floor homes boast breathtaking views of downtown Vancouver, Burrard Inlet, English Bay and the North Shore mountains
- Modern West Coast architecture with oversized lobby
- The convenience of having commercial retail space just steps away with exciting new retail and services to come
- Custom and contemporary flat-panel cabinetry in two designer colour schemes
- Engineered stone kitchen countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Most ensuites offer a luxurious oversized spa-style shower with frameless shower doors, a ceiling rainshower head and a second showerhead with wand, built in toiletries niche and integrated bench seating.
- Some ensuites benefit from a deluxe linen cupboard with built-in ironing board and laundry hamper.
- Laminate wood flooring throughout living areas and kitchen
- Convenient Lower Lonsdale location just steps to all the great offerings of the nearby waterfront district – Lonsdale Quay, Waterfront Park, waterfront amenities, restaurants, shops, sea wall.
- Short drive from all the parkland and wilderness that North Vancouver is famous for - mountain biking trails, skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing, hiking…it’s all here.
- Homeowners will enjoy access to an on-site fitness studio and social room