Perched on a sun-drenched hillside with trees to the east and endless views of Mount Baker to the south, you’ll find Tyneridge by Polygon – a family-friendly townhome community set within The Foothills neighbourhood of Coquitlam’s Burke Mountain. A place where nature inspires and opportunities excite. Parks and trails for family outings, clear air to breathe, and room for kids to grow. For young minds, brand new schools are on the horizon – planned for just across the street.
Inside, spacious three and four bedroom townhomes have been designed with young families in mind. Outside, private yards and patios offer places of quiet reflection or refreshing activity, while the kids burn off youthful energy in one of the local parks.
Just a short drive to Coquitlam Town Centre, Tyneridge is situated within the master-planned community of The Foothills and will enjoy close proximity to the future community centre and shops at the planned village centre.
Tyneridge is a special address offering what you need today… and all you plan for bright tomorrows.
- Exclusive collection of hillside townhomes reflect Craftsman-style architecture marked by a distinctive stone entry monument with custom light fixture.
- Signature architectural details include steeply pitched gable roof dormers, shingle and stone details.
- Charming bay windows add character and fill homes with fresh natural light.
- Entertain on generous decks or patios and enjoy outdoor living in your own private fenced yard.
- Nine-foot ceilings on the main floor add an elegant, airy ambience, upper and lower floors feature eight-foot ceilings.
- Experience the luxury of polished granite countertops and full-height imported ceramic tile backsplash.
- Retreat to the master ensuite bathroom featuring soaker tub and glass-enclosed shower, dual porcelain sink, dual-flush toilet and large vanity mirror.