Tucked away inside Polygon’s landmark master-planned community of Windsor Gate in Coquitlam Town Centre, you’ll find Thomas House, the newest collection of apartment residences.
This limited collection of one and two bedroom apartment residences features distinctive brick architecture inspired by the legendary Frank Lloyd Wright. Inside, contemporary interiors showcase open plan layouts, gourmet kitchens with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and spacious decks or patios for outdoor living.
At Thomas House, you can enjoy an unparalleled location within Coquitlam…just steps to the natural amenities of Coquitlam River and Lafarge Lake yet top schools, shops, the Evergreen Line, performing arts venues and eateries are just minutes away.
Residents at Thomas House will also enjoy membership to the Nakoma Club – Windsor Gate’s 18,000 square foot private clubhouse. Standing at the heart of the community, the Nakoma Club features an outdoor pool, landscaped terrace, fully-equipped fitness studio and gymnasium, screening room, great room lounge, guest suites, resident concierge and much more.
- Contemporary architecture inspired by the designs of renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright, featuring pitched roofs, large overhangs and expansive windows.
- Rich, wood-style laminate flooring throughout all living spaces is attractive and easy to care for.
- Sophisticated kitchens feature designer-selected granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, and sleek stainless steel appliances.
- Slip outside your home to a spacious balcony or ground floor patio to enjoy informal outdoor living.
- Relax the day away in the ensuite bathroom with its deep soaker tub and/or shower with porcelain tile and delicate marble mosaic accents.
- Enjoy country club living with membership to the exclusive Nakoma Club and its 18,000 square-feet of resort-style amenities.