Perched on a gentle mountain slope with views over Town Centre Park, you’ll find Tamarack by Polygon; the final collection of apartment homes at Coquitlam’s sought-after master-planned community of Dayanee Springs.
These two bedroom apartment residences reflect a modern take on Whistler-inspired architecture with heavy timber details, cultured stone and cedar shingle accents. Contemporary interiors showcase open plan layouts with gourmet kitchens featuring granite countertops, warm laminate flooring, and sleek stainless steel appliances. Tamarack residents will also benefit from membership to the Timbers Club, a private residents-only clubhouse featuring over 7,500 square feet of resort-style amenities.
Situated at the base of Coquitlam’s Westwood Plateau, Tamarack is conveniently close to every urban and natural amenity. From an adventurous hike on one of the many local trails to a traveling art exhibit at the Evergreen Cultural Centre, to a day of shopping at Coquitlam Centre, it’s all within walking distance.
- Modern Whistler-inspired architecture by Raymond Letkeman Architects.
- Contemporary interiors reminiscent of a modern Whistler Lodge.
- Exteriors feature timber details, cedar shingles and natural stone accents.
- Spa-inspired bathrooms with luxurious marble countertops.
- Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, warm laminate flooring and sleek stainless steel appliances.
- Homes feature large roof overhangs and spacious patios and decks.
- Expansive views over Town Centre Park, Lafarge Lake and beyond.
- Membership to 7,500 sq. ft residents only clubhouse – The Timber’s Club