Look around and discover a new way of living at Spyglass – Polygon’s latest collection of townhome residences at the master-planned community of Sunstone in North Delta.
This charming collection of three and four bedroom homes is reflective of East Coast shingle-style architecture, and is accented by gabled roofs, covered porches and Juliet balconies. Inside, interiors range up to 2,050 square feet of open-plan living space, and welcome homeowners with designer finishings, main floor powder rooms, generous walk-in closets, double-car garages, and inviting decks or patios. Some homes even possess views of Sunstone Lake, Burns Bog and beyond! Spyglass residents will also enjoy exclusive access to the 12,000 square-foot Sunstone Club, a resort-inspired clubhouse featuring an outdoor pool and spa, fireside lounge, fully equipped fitness centre, movie screening room, a guest suite for out-of-town visitors, and more.
Dotted with parks and athletic fields, the quiet enclave of North Delta offers year-round opportunities for fun-filled activities. Watershed Park, a 375-acre forested park and preserve, has miles of walking and cycling trails, and the Delta Nature Reserve features boardwalk pathways winding through the ecologically vital Burns Bog. Enhancing this natural setting are great shops and services, elementary and secondary schools, a public library, and a calendar of lively community events.
- Designed by award-winning Formwerks Architectural Inc., Spyglass impresses with distinctive East Coast shingle-style architecture.
- Signature architectural features, including highly articulated wood detailing, gabled roofs, covered decks and, in some homes, Juliet balconies, create attractive, distinctive exteriors.
- Charming bay windows with window boxes add character and fill homes with natural light.
- Experience the everyday luxury of polished granite countertops and full-height imported ceramic tile backsplash.
- Retreat to the master ensuite bathroom featuring a luxurious soaker tub, separate shower with glass door, dual porcelain sinks, porcelain tile flooring, dual-flush toilet, large vanity mirror, and elegant wall sconce lighting.
- Entertain in the warmer months on generous decks or patios and enjoy outdoor living in your own private fenced yard.
- Comprehensive Travelers Guarantee Company of Canada insurance, including two years for materials, five years for building envelope, and ten years for structural defects.