Seven Peaks is a collection West Coast-style townhomes in beautiful Squamish. Built for outdoor enthusiasts, adventurers and families, these three and four bedroom homes are spaciously laid out and focus on creating a sense of community. With unique features such as overheight garages to fit all your gear, Seven Peaks is unlike anywhere you’ve lived before.
Enjoy a life surrounded by nature. The nearby mountains and ocean beckon, and charming downtown Squamish is a short drive or bike ride away. Just steps from your door enjoy an ice rink, pool, public park and network of trails! Plus, Whistler is just a 40 minute drive and Vancouver less than an hour. Explore nearby local craft breweries, live music, artisan coffee, and wonderful local art with ease, and create an adventure filled life for you and your family.
Outside, these homes are built with West Coast contemporary architecture and feature durable hardie shingles and siding paired with wood and stone accents, and are surrounded by Squamish's signature mountain views. Inside, you can still catch great mountain views through the large bright windows while getting creative in a gourmet kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances and a sizable island. Specific features include:
• West Coast contemporary architecture with a modern and outdoorsy flair
• Combination of durable hardie shingles, natural wood highlights, and stone-inspired detailing create a dynamic exterior
• Yards and decks to BBQ, eat al fresco, and relax in the sun
• Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances
• Spa-inspired bathrooms and ensuites
• Expansive open concept interiors and bright, sun-filled homes with plentiful windows
• Overheight garages with plenty of room to store outdoor adventure gear like kayaks, bikes, windsurfing boards, etc.
• Walk out your door and it’s just steps to a large network of trails for walking and biking