Introducing Mason&Green by Polygon – a unique new collection of two and three bedroom townhomes for sale in Langley’s Willoughby neighbourhood. This vibrant community offers everything you need with walking access to the recently opened Willoughby Town Centre and the brand new Richard Bulpitt Elementary school right next door.
This collection of townhomes features Modern Tudor-style architecture with brick detailing, charming window boxes and arched entryways. Contemporary interior design boasts open-plan layouts and gourmet kitchens with family-sized islands and quartz countertops, laminate wood flooring, main floor powder rooms, large laundry rooms and more storage. For added convenience, large private decks and yards invite outdoor entertaining, and attached side-by-side double-car garages welcome residents of every home.
Residents of Mason&Green come together in the true centre of the community at The Maples Club - an 8,400 sq. ft shared amenity building. This spectacular clubhouse features an outdoor patio area, resort-style pool & whirlpool, kitchen, fitness studio, great room with fireplace and much more. The Maples Club is nestled beside the extensive children’s play area and parklands – an exclusive gathering place for friends and family.
2014 UDI Award Winner: "Best Family Oriented Multi-family community"
- Modern Tudor architecture designed by award-winning Formwerks Architectural Inc.
- Thoughtful exteriors feature custom wood brackets and brick details, charming window boxes, arched entryways and low-pitch roofs.
- Enjoy the elegant, airy ambiance of nine-foot ceilings on the main floor.
- All homes feature wood laminate flooring in Dark or Graphite Oak throughout the main level.
- Your choice of two designer-selected colour schemes: Cool&Bright or Rich&Warm.
- Contemporary, custom-crafted, flat-panel laminate cabinetry in gloss white or graphite vertical wood grain with chrome pulls on lower cabinets.
- An entertainment-sized kitchen island becomes a family gathering place.
- Distinctive engineered stone countertops and full-height imported ceramic tile backsplash make a bold statement.
- Main floor powder rooms feature porcelain tile flooring, wall-mounted sink and dual flush toilet by Toto.
- Spacious laundry room fits a side-by-side washer and dryer, plus extra storage.
- Cars park side-by-side in the double wide garage so you never have to move two cars to get one out.
- Relax and rejuvenate at The Maples Club, an impressive 8,400 square foot resort-style amenity clubhouse for residents only.