This community has now sold out. If you are still in the market for a new South Surrey condo, you might be interested in Elgin House, contemporary East Coast-style apartment residences at the landmark master planned community of Harvard Gardens in South Surrey.
Inspired by the architecture of urban Boston row homes and the heritage and prestige of its notable collegiate institutions Polygon is pleased to introduce their latest master planned community in South Surrey, Harvard Gardens.
Discover the premier apartment collection of Kingston House at Polygon’s Harvard Gardens in South Surrey. Ready for move-in now, this bustling urban community is home to a mix of one and two bedroom homes.
Close to top schools, golf courses, restaurants, transit, shopping and more, residents at Kingston House will also enjoy membership to the private community clubhouse – The Rowing Club – featuring an outdoor pool and spa, gymnasium, fitness facilities, screening room and more.
For those in pursuit of excellence there’s Harvard Gardens.
- Inspired by East Coast architectural style, Kingston House offers distinguished features seldom seen on the West Coast, including rich brickwork, natural wood soffits and striking black metal detailing.
- Rich and durable laminate wood flooring unites the entry, living, kitchen and dining areas while plush, 35-ounce nylon carpets adds comfort underfoot in all bedrooms.
- Over-height, 9-foot main and fourth floor ceilings bestow grandeur and flow.
- Revel in the everyday luxury of engineered stone countertops, with an kitchen island or breakfast bar to accommodate casual dining.
- Soaring, flat-panelled cabinetry is highlighted by sleek polished chrome pulls — and gleams in either gloss white or dark laminate.
- Designer touches in the ensuite include contemporary patterned hand-set ceramic tile tub surround featuring marble and glass mosaic accents.
- Do laundry with ease with the streamlined, front load washer and dryer by Whirlpool.
- Enjoy membership to the exclusive Rowing Club, Harvard Garden private resident clubhouse featuring over 9,000 square feet of resort-style amenities.