This limited collection of two and three bedroom townhome residences showcases welcoming Arts & Crafts-style architecture with distinctive stonework and wood shingles. Contemporary interiors feature open plan layouts and gourmet kitchens with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and warm laminate flooring. For added convenience, private decks invite outdoor living and attached garages welcome residents of every home.
Located in the growing West Abbotsford neighbourhood, Hartwell is minutes away from education, recreation, and urban amenities. Plus every Hartwell resident can take advantage of membership to Club West, Westerleigh’s future resort-style private clubhouse with outdoor pool, fitness studio, fireside lounge, hockey room, theatre and much more.
- Warm Arts & Crafts architecture designed by award-winning Robert Ciccozzi Architecture Inc.
- Signature exterior features include articulated gables, stonework and wood shingles.
- Natural light fills homes through oversized windows while decorative window shelves add character.
- Entertain on generous decks or patios and enjoy outdoor living in your own private, fenced backyard.
- Nine-foot ceilings on the main floor add an elegant, airy ambience; upper and lower floors feature eight-foot ceilings.
- Polished granite countertops are complemented with full-height imported ceramic tile backsplash.
- Retreat to the ensuite bathroom featuring a spacious walk-in shower with glass door, dual porcelain sinks, dual-flush toilet, marble accent tiles, and full-length vanity mirror.
- Enjoy the afternoon sun on the centrally located and lushly landscaped courtyard.