It’s time to live within the world of higher education. Polygon is pleased to introduce the newest collection of high-rise apartment residences at the University of British Columbia on Vancouver’s West Side...discover Academy.
Situated at Wesbrook Village within a vibrant university campus, close at hand are top education opportunities at all levels, an array of hiking and biking trails, convenient new shopping and quick access to everything you need to pursue a higher level of living.
This prestigious collection of one plus den and two bedroom apartment residences showcases contemporary West Coast architecture in a treed setting adjacent to the renowned Pacific Spirit Park. Inside, contemporary interiors feature bright open-plan layouts, marble bathrooms and gourmet kitchens with engineered stone countertops, custom cabinetry and premium appliances. Large private decks invite outdoor entertaining, and many homes offer stunning views of the Strait of Georgia.
- Striking West Coast contemporary architecture designed by award-winning architect Nigel Baldwin and DYS Architects.
- Bright one bedroom plus den and two bedroom open layout plans.
- Gourmet kitchens with engineered stone countertops, custom cabinetry and premium appliances.
- Ensuites feature custom cabinetry and marble counters, flooring and bath surround.
- Generous decks for outdoor living.
- Many homes offer views of the Strait of Georgia.
- Prime location adjacent to Pacific Spirit Park, just steps to every amenity on the campus of the University of British Columbia and in the sought-after catchment for University Hill elementary and secondary schools. In particular, the new University Hill Secondary is just down the street from Academy.