New Water is now sold out. Click here to view the latest community of Shoreline by Polygon now selling in Vancouver's River District.
In South Vancouver along the peaceful shores of the Fraser River there is a new kind of community emerging. A waterfront community built on the principles of new urbanism. A community welcoming new people, new places, and many new amenities. One of these places is New Water by Polygon.
New Water will be the first apartment residences in the redevelopment of the River District Vancouver neighbourhood in South Vancouver. With the addition of new schools, parks, shopping, dining, and more it is poised to be a landmark community and one of the most desirable new places to live in Vancouver.
This limited collection of homes will boast West coast modern architecture defined by the strength and quality of its brick, concrete and steel facade, married with the warmth of natural fir wood details. Inside, these one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes offer the latest in contemporary finishing including quartz countertops and Bosch appliances.
- Premier apartment residences at River District Vancouver - Vancouver's newest riverside community.
- Westcoast modern architecture marked by a distinctive steel, wood, and concrete entry feature.
- Warm laminate wood floors throughout the kitchen and living spaces.
- In-floor radiant heating.
- Nine-foot ceilings add an elegant, airy ambience; middle floors feature eight-foot ceilings.
- Large Low-E Energy Star™ certified windows let all the sunshine in while improving energy efficiency.
- Engineered quartz countertops in kitchens and bathroom.
- Sleek stainless steel appliance package by Bosch.