Inspired by the architecture of urban Boston row homes and the heritage and prestige of its notable collegiate institutions Polygon is pleased to introduce their latest master planned community in South Surrey, Harvard Gardens.
Tucked away on 34th Avenue, Laureates Walk is the first and only townhomes at Harvard Gardens. An exclusive collection of just 40 homes, there is a mix of two, three, and four bedroom homes. Laureates Walk will be the only homes of their kind at Harvard Gardens and espouse a strong, secure, and prestigious architectural character while providing the latest contemporary finishings.
Close to top schools, golf courses, restaurants, shopping and more, residents at Laureates Walk will also enjoy membership to the private community clubhouse – The Rowing Club – featuring an outdoor pool and spa, gymnasium, fitness facilities, screening room and more.
For those in pursuit of excellence there’s Harvard Gardens.
- Laureates Walk impresses with distinctive Boston-inspired architecture featuring stately brick cladding, window boxes, wooden window shutters, and welcoming entry porticos.
- Contemporary metal paneled entry doors with windows and polished chrome hardware welcome you home.
- Warm laminate wood flooring is featured in all homes throughout the main level and sets the tone for tasteful design.
- Plush CRI Green Label nylon carpeting in bedrooms and hallways puts comfort at your feet.
- Nine-foot ceilings on the main floor add an elegant, airy ambiance; upper and lower floors feature eight-foot ceilings.
- Enjoy custom-designed wood grain flat-panel Antique Oak or Snow White high gloss laminate cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware.
- Experience the everyday luxury of quartz countertops and full-height imported ceramic tile backsplash.
- Retreat to the master ensuite bathroom featuring quartz countertops, a shower with glass door, dual porcelain sinks, dual-flush toilet, large vanity mirror, porcelain tile flooring, and glass mosaic tile accents.
- Polygon New Generation design with state-of-the-art rain screen protection for durability in our West Coast weather.
- Enjoy country club living with membership to the exclusive Rowing Club, featuring over 9,000 square feet of resort-style amenities including: outdoor pool, fully-equipped fitness studio, great room, theatre room and two furnished guest suites.