Bordering the lush 15-acre London-Steveston Park in a coveted enclave, Kingsley Estates by Polygon introduces a new level of luxury to gracious parkside living. This prestigious townhome community is positioned to be one of Richmond’s most distinguished new addresses.
Come home to a brilliant collection of Tudor-style townhomes just a stone’s throw away from the urban core of the city and the scenic Steveston Village. Designed by the award-winning team at Rositch Hemphill Architects, these spacious four-bedroom executive residences exude quiet luxury through architectural details such as brick facades and window boxes. At the centre of the community is a residents-only clubhouse designed as an extension of the homes themselves, exemplifying an aspiring lifestyle that is both comfortable and fulfilling.
Inside, the residences at Kingsley Estates celebrate the best of sophisticated modern living with a clean aesthetic. Generous windows invite impressive views of surrounding verdant treetops. Living and dining areas boast airy 10’ ceilings; the gourmet kitchen features a large island to demonstrate culinary skills, and a generous pantry to store your favourite wine. Equally impressive is an ensuite in every bedroom. Every inch of the home is designed with the homeowners’ enjoyment and privacy in mind.
- A prominent and rare townhome community, with spacious residences, a private clubhouse and greenways next to a 15-acre city park.
- Traditional Tudor-style architecture featuring charming window boxes and brick facades.
- A 2,000-square foot private residents-only clubhouse featuring a fully equipped fitness studio and a fireside social lounge with a party kitchen. Community also features a children’s play area, greenways and an art installation “Spirit of Steveston” by local artists Cheryl Hamilton and Michael Vandermeer.
- 10-ft ceilings in living areas. Main level powder rooms with marble flooring.
- Kitchens feature engineered stone counters with full-height marble tile backsplash and islands with built-in microwaves, as well as walk-in pantries.
- Wood finish / acrylic kitchen cabinets (depending on colour scheme) and a 2-bin recycling system under sink.
- Wood-style laminate flooring in kitchen and living area.
- Opulent master ensuites showcase engineered stone counters, over-sized framless walk-in showers, floating cabinetry with accent lighting, marble flooring with nu-heat and dual-flush water closets.
- Spacious side-by-side double car garages.