This striking collection of Georgian-inspired homes showcases extensive brickwork and distinctive black wrought iron details. Inside, contemporary interiors feature wide open-plan layouts, gourmet kitchens with polished engineered stone countertops, warm laminate flooring, and sleek stainless steel appliances. Entertain on spacious decks or patios and enjoy outdoor living in your own private, fenced yard.
Situated in the heart of a social and friendly community, close at hand are an array of hiking and biking trails, excellent schools and shopping, and convenient commuter access to Vancouver and beyond. Kaleido residents will also benefit from membership to the Sunstone Club, a private residents-only clubhouse featuring over 12,000 sq. ft. of resort-style amenities.
- Attractive price points with three bedroom homes starting at just $389,900
- Charming Georgian-style architecture with extensive brickwork and distinctive black wrought iron details
- Laminate wood floors throughout the main floor
- Depending on floorplan type, convenient kitchen cabinet features include a lazy-susan, kitchen island with built-in microwave niche and pantries.
- Polished engineered stone countertops in kitchen and all bathrooms
- Sleek stainless steel appliance package
- Main floor powder room
- Decks and private fenced yards for every home
- Double car garages with all C Plans featuring convenient side-by-side parking
- Many homes will boast an extra wide layouts, boasting side-by-side parking, extra storage niches, large laundry rooms and kitchen islands.
- Membership to the 12,000 Sq. Ft. Sunstone Club & access to master-plan amenities including Sunstone Park and Lake connected by a network of trails and green spaces throughout the community