Located at the heart of a bustling family-friendly neighbourhood, you’ll find Equinox – Polygon’s latest collection of townhome residences at the master-planned community of Sunstone in North Delta.
These three and four bedroom homes reflect distinctive Georgian-style architecture, showcasing extensive brickwork, wood trim detailing and black iron accents. Inside, contemporary, open-plan interiors range to over 1,600 square feet and feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, warm laminate flooring, and sleek stainless steel appliances. Large private decks invite outdoor entertaining, and attached garages welcome residents of every home. The homes at Equinox also boast a highly-desirable location within the master-planned Sunstone community, sitting across from the breathtaking Sunstone Lake and Sunstone Park, and just steps away from the 12,000 square-foot Sunstone Club.
The quiet enclave of North Delta offers an array of excellent elementary and secondary schools, eclectic shopping and dining, and convenient commuter access to Vancouver and beyond, as well as year-round opportunities for fun-filled activities. Watershed Park, a 375-acre forested park and preserve, has miles of walking and cycling trails, and the Delta Nature Reserve features boardwalk pathways winding through the ecologically vital Burns Bog.
- Distinguished by handsome brickwork, decorative exterior mouldings and dramatic metal accents, Equinox makes a dramatic impression with Georgian-style architecture.
- Set on a meandering roadway across from a new city park and Sunstone Lake, the three and four bedroom homes enjoy an enviable and picturesque location within the Sunstone community.
- Gourmet kitchens showcase custom-designed cabinetry, polished granite countertops, warm laminate flooring and sleek stainless steel appliances.
- Retreat to the master ensuite bathroom featuring a luxurious soaker tub, separate shower with glass door, dual porcelain sinks, dual-flush toilet, large vanity mirror, and elegant wall sconce lighting.
- Entertain in the warmer months on generous decks or patios and enjoy outdoor living in your own private fenced yard.
- Comprehensive Travelers Guarantee Company of Canada insurance, including two years for materials, five years for building envelope, and ten years for structural defects.