Discover Elgin House, contemporary East Coast-style apartment residences at the landmark master planned community of Harvard Gardens in South Surrey.
This bustling urban community will be home to Elgin House, the newest collection of homes at Harvard Gardens. A mix of one and two bedroom South Surrey condos, Elgin House showcases rich architectural character while providing the latest contemporary finishings.
Close to top schools, golf courses, restaurants, transit, shopping and more, residents at Elgin House will also enjoy membership to the private community clubhouse – The Rowing Club – featuring an outdoor pool and spa, gymnasium, fitness facilities, screening room and more.
- Inspired by traditional East Coast architecture, Elgin House offers distinguished features including brick and stone cladding, natural wood and vinyl soffits and black metal detailing.
- Rich and durable laminate wood flooring unites the entry, living, kitchen and dining areas, while plush, 35-ounce nylon carpet adds comfort underfoot in all bedrooms.
- Over-height, 9-foot ceilings bestow grandeur and flow (some plans).
- Revel in the everyday luxury of engineered stone countertops, with islands or breakfast bars to accommodate casual dining.
- Soaring, flat-panelled cabinetry is highlighted by sleek polished chrome pulls – and gleams in either high gloss white or high gloss gray.
- Designer touches include contemporary patterned hand-set ceramic tile tub and shower surround featuring marble or glass mosaic accents.
- Do laundry with ease with the streamlined, full size front load washer and dryer.
- Enjoy membership to the exclusive Rowing Club, featuring over 9,000 square feet of resort-style amenities located just steps from Elgin House.