Evoking a sophisticated character through its sleek architecture and meticulous use of glass, granite and aluminum, Chancellor is an impressive statement of prestige and style.
Inside, the spacious and bright two bedroom apartments feature open-plan interiors and the latest in high-quality finishes, including gourmet kitchens with quartz counters, wood cabinetry with built-in pantries and brand name stainless steel appliances. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows capture stunning panoramic views of the city, Deer Lake and the North Shore mountains.
Ideally located across from Metropolis at Metrotown and nestled on tree-lined Bennett Street, Chancellor provides with quick access to British Columbia’s largest and most exciting shopping and entertainment complex, and the convenient SkyTrain network. Next door, the Bonsor Park and Recreational Centre offers an array of tranquil and athletic opportunities. And with private in-building amenities such as a fully equipped fitness centre, social lounge and lush garden courtyard, residents enjoy exclusive access to an oasis of comfort and relaxation designed to balance their busy lifestyle.
Welcome home to Chancellor, a new landmark of distinction in Burnaby’s vibrant Metrotown neighbourhood.
- Designed by award-winning Buttjes Architecture Inc., Chancellor rises before you as a sleek concrete and glass tower inspired by iconic skyscrapers in metropolitan cities.
- A prominent landscaped plaza at the corner of Nelson Ave. and Bennett St. with a dramatic public art installation by renowned artist Alan Storey enhances your arrival.
- Entertain in style in the gourmet kitchens with custom wood cabinetry, stylish large format quartz backsplash, smooth quartz countertops and high quality appliances including gas range.
- Ensuites feature natural imported marble slab countertops and backsplashes, contemporary soaker tub and flat panel wood cabinets with polished chrome pulls.
- You don’t need to leave home to enjoy over 1,900 square feet of private amenities exclusive to Chancellor residents.