Perched high on the slopes of the Dayanee Springs master-planned community in Coquitlam, overlooking Town Centre Park and to points beyond and nestled beside the calming woods and waters of Hoy Creek, you’ll find Bridges by Polygon.
These premium two bedroom homes reflect Whistler-inspired architecture with heavy timber details, cultured stone and cedar shingle accents. Contemporary interiors showcase expansive views over the park or reflect a quiet retreat capturing the woods and flowing creek next door. Large private decks/patios, luxurious ensuites, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, warm laminate flooring, and sleek stainless steel appliances are just a few of the details that contribute to this privileged community.
Situated at the base of Coquitlam’s Westwood Plateau, Bridges is conveniently close to every urban and natural amenity. From an adventurous hike on one of the many local trails, to a travelling art exhibit at the Evergreen Cultural Centre, to a day of shopping at Coquitlam Town Centre, it’s all within walking distance.
- Whistler-inspired architecture featuring natural timber elements, cedar shingle and rugged stone accents.
- Expansive views over Town Centre Park and beyond.
- EnergyStar contemporary stainless steel appliances by Frigidaire.
- Ensuite bathrooms feature luxurious marble countertops and laminate cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware.
- Large walk-in closet in all master bedrooms.
- Underground visitor parking for friends and family.
- Exclusive access to the Timbers Club, a 7,500 sq. ft. resort-inspired clubhouse.