Set against a backdrop of mountains, nestled on a tree-lined boulevard just a block off Lonsdale with easy access to the best the North Shore has to offer, you’ll find Anderson Walk – Polygon’s latest collection of apartment residences in North Vancouver’s central Lonsdale neighbourhood.
This limited collection of one and two bedroom apartment homes reflects an urban West Coast contemporary architecture with the use of heavy timber elements to celebrate and express the unique character of Anderson Walk. Inside, homes feature open living spaces and sophisticated interior design details, including smooth granite and marble counters, laminate flooring, rich rift-cut oak cabinetry and sleek stainless steel appliances including a gas range.
Situated in the heart of North Vancouver’s thriving Lonsdale neighbourhood, close at hand are an exciting array of urban amenities, the endless adventure opportunities of the local mountains, top-ranked golf courses, shopping, and convenient transit and commuter access to Vancouver’s bustling downtown core.
- Designed by award-winning Ray Letkeman Architects Inc., Anderson Walk features contemporary West Coast architecture.
- Each lobby features signature wooden art piece installations by renowned local artist Brent Comber.
- Cozy, contemporary fireplaces with custom-designed mantel in each living room.
- Gourmet kitchens with custom, premium rift-cut flat-panel oak cabinetry elegantly matched with stainless steel pulls, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Ensuite bathrooms feature sleek marble countertops and tasteful imported porcelain accent tiles.
- Secure, well-lit underground parkade with security cameras and emergency buttons for added security.
- Fully equipped fitness studio and guest suite for out-of-town visitors.
- Overheight 9-foot ceilings in all homes with 10-foot ceilings in the living and dining areas in most top floor homes.
- Radiant floor heating.