Now in its third decade of home building in British Columbia, the POLYGON family of companies has built more than 27,000 homes in the Lower Mainland from concrete high-rises to wood-frame apartments and townhomes. During that time, we have earned the trust of thousands of families through our design, sound construction, and customer service follow-through. Now, we’re building SEVEN PEAKS, our first of more communities to come in Squamish, and need to hire a fantastic Sales Coordinator for our sales program.
Who you are…
- You love living in Squamish and would be delighted to share the ‘insider’s scoop’ on all the great little spots for eat and treats in town, the trailheads for the world-class biking, climbing and hiking trails in Squamish, the local schools, conveniences, and more.
- You are a warm and welcoming host with high emotional intelligence who can adapt to different personalities in exciting and high pressure situations. You are both empathetic and assertive. You communicate clearly – orally and in writing.
- You have the ability to pro-actively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. You are a strong administrator – able to handle a high volume of paperwork with critical attention to detail.
- You can quickly learn procedures and processes, and are proficient using Microsoft Office and customer-relationship management tools/databases.
- You have a high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- You are professional, but relaxed in your style and attire.
- You are a naturally positive person!
What you’ll be doing…
- Building lasting relationships with our customers, Realtors in the community, and your teammates; working as a team to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Welcoming and hosting visitors to our sales office in an engaging manner, touring them through our display homes, and to our homes under construction; answering questions knowledgably and promptly.
- Handling a high volume of paperwork, which will require critical attention to detail and a fair amount of computer work with Microsoft Office and our customer relationship management tools.
- Helping to maintain ‘Polygon Perfect’ presentation standards throughout our sales office and display homes, which will include merchandising, identifying office and landscaping touch-ups, and so on.
- Additional duties as required.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Serena Pang in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.