Westwood Ridge, Polygon’s affiliated property management company, is searching for a Property Manager to join our fast-paced and growing team. We are the exclusive property managers for one of BC’s leading multi-family residential homebuilders operating throughout Vancouver’s Lower Mainland. Locally owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 27,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland.
We are looking for a driven, committed, and self-motivated team player with strong organizational skills who thrives in a busy, multi-tasking environment and enjoys working both in the office and on the road. Reporting to the Vice President –Property Management, the Property Manager will assist in managing all areas of our growing portfolio of over 450 residential rental units.
Offering unique exposure to a variety of property management facets, this roll provides an immersive experience within the vibrant real estate industry in Vancouver alongside one of the Lower Mainland’s leading developers.
• Responsible for scheduling and conducting rental showings to prospective clients
• Managing incoming maintenance requests and scheduling trades
• Conducting move-in and move-out inspections
• Meeting with clients to promote our services
• General administration and support functions
• BC Rental Property Management Licence
• Strong understanding of the BC Residential Tenancy Act
• University level education (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is an asset
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Suitable motor vehicle for transportation (car allowance provided)
If we are a match…
Westwood Ridge offers competitive salary and benefit packages along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry. Please send your resume and cover letter to Serena Pang at email@example.com with the subject line “Property Management Application”.